Volume build-up in layers:
calculation of slices, tracing of cutting contours, filling of defined areas. Support of functional graded materials (FGM) and management of different powder lines for material and media.
multi-layer coating within defined boundary
machining along vector curve or isolines of mesh nets
LASER POWDER CLADDING PROCESS PARAMETERS
- powder flow for up to 4 powder feeders
- shielding gas
- carrier gas
- layer thickness (constant or variable),
- laser power (adjustable for each layer)
The parameter records for contour tracking and surface
filling can be selected separately.
LASER WIRE CLADDING PROCESS PARAMETERS
- wire feed
- switch-on/off, delay for wire feed
- shield gas
- layer thickness (constant or variable)
- laser power
- maximum critical angle of contour
The parameter records for contour tracking and surface filling can be selected separately (even for complex wire regime).